The First Step in Million Journeys



I do believe the quotes that are said “The million steps in the journeys is starting from the first step”. Yeah, and one of my first steps is writing this essay.

Pramoedya Ananta Toer said, “People may clever as higher the sky, but if he didn't write anything then it will disappear from civilization. Writing is the work of eternity”. So that why I focused to learn how to make the good writing.

Earlier we can learn from our Holly AL-Quran, who teach us to walk around in the world. According to Surah Al-Ankabut verse 20, “Say [O Muhammad], travel the land and observe how He began creation. Then, Alloh will produce the final creation. Indeed Alloh, over all things, is competent.”

Beside that I have big dream to go abroad and study in another country. I want to meet another people, know their culture, learn the local wisdom there and feel another season. To realize my dream to be come true, I have to do hard work start from now.

What should I do to go International #MuslimMendunia? The first step of course, I make the proposal of life and always pray to Alloh for His blessing to approve my proposal of life.

The second steps are learn and improve my ability to speak and writing in English. Language is key to go International, such as get the scholarship or the way to communicate with the foreign, etc. According to Flora Lewis said “ Learning another language is not only learning different words for the same things, but learning another way to think about things”. So, learning English is the way to get more knowledge. For examples, I join the iCan course give me more knowledge and new experiences.

As the students, I always  challenge myself to write any journals and the article of research. The knowledge can be improved and development from the research. And we have to save and documented it by writing. Someday, maybe my writing can go International before I can go abroad. InsyaAlloh. Aamiin.  #MuslimMendunia? Why Not?



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Fieldtrip: Eksistensi atau Esensi?

5 Idioms To Use In Your Writing